MIW completed a Shingle Re-roof in Fort Lauderdale. The shingle roof project was for a flat-pitch slope.
The shingle re-roof project consisted of the following details:
- Removal of existing shingle roof
- Inspection and preparation for a new roof
- GAF Timberline HDZ Birchwood roof with approx. 350 sq.ft of flat.
- T&G roof deck.
- Replaced approx. 120 ln. ft of the fascia board.
- Installed a double layer of underlayment felt throughout and a cold process system at the flat.
Learn more about MIW shingle roofing services
Learn more about GAF shingle roofing products